Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spartans, Wildlife and Awards

My boys dream of being soldiers. They spend hours playing army and I discovered this scene in the front yard last week. It just made me think "WE ARE SPARTAAAAAAAANS!" There is nothing like an old-fashioned wooden sword fight.

My kids keep insisting that I take pictures of every creature they find in the yard so I thought I'd share.


We recently attended our first ever sports banquet. The girl cheered and the boy played football for a Christian football league. They had a ball. If soldiering doesn't work out for him the NFL is next on his list of jobs.

1 comment:

julia said...

Who needs to buy toys when you have tree limbs laying around. And for you question about my blog, Yes I did make some for my friend, its part of your birthday gift. see you tomorrow.
love julia