Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Girls First Cheer Competition

This is our first year with the cheerleading stuff. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did!! They are a very small squad from a very small town. The other teams had anywhere from 20-30 members and were incredible! The coach didn't think our girls were actually ready to compete, but they did an awesome job-they got 1st in 'exhibition'! (Whatever that means) I was so proud it was ridiculous! These 9 girls rocked it-but I'm no expert and not partial AT ALL! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjc9qZV0PpA

1 comment:

julia said...

Oh Kim, while watching the film it felt like she was my girl too. They really are good!! Tell her I'm really proud of her, I know how hard it is to do that stuff and it takes a lot of work and dedication.