Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Ovah! I Lived!


Texas Antiques week(s) is done til April. I love it out there-Everything is VINTAGE:
We had weird weather, but no surprise-it always rains at least once during antique week-glad I had some rubber boots:


A little Warrenton Style from the girl and her friend: The best thing about the show is the people you meet-this is Mark-he and his friend MaryAnn were a blast. Come visit them on TreeParks porch:





I mean, really. Where else can you find something like this?(Rose of Texas field):



And find such good advice?:


Beautiful stuff at Marburger:



So many creative things to love-La Rustique Market in Tree Park:

Just plain pretty-C.R. Antiques @ LaBahia:


Love these girls-Just Us at Chelsea's Meadow:

Zapp Hall getting ready for Junk Gypsy Prom:



Love this color, want my kitchen that way-it's called Mimi Green, but the paint stores don't know that:


Julia came out and joined me on a short round one day @ LaBahia:

I'm tired and barely recovered but Can't wait till April to do it all over again!

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Sounds like you had a great time and it looks fab !

julia said...

You make all that hard work sound so much fun.lol