Friday, August 19, 2011

The Junque I Found Today

Finally, some junque to show off:
I have a thing for vintage suitcases.  I have about 20-a few are for sale.  These beauties even have their keys!

 I have no idea what this is.  I liked the colors.
 A charming little velvet wonder
 Finials are always useful
 Found this for a steal:

 You may be wondering "Why", but this is pretty nifty.  It's a vintage graduation robe and it's wool.  I've not seen one that isn't shiny nylon.
 It has a linen collar and beautiful pleats
 I don't know a thing about the The College of St. Catherine in St. Paul MN but they had spiffy grad robes.
 Coolest find today is this German army coat-it's newish but still Ah-maze-ing
 I love these clocks with the giant numbers-it even works
Great day for junque.  Round Top time is getting close and I'm starting to get butterflies!

No comments: