Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Horror


Julia and I are having our yard sale/crap boutique/shabby chic flea market this weekend. I love these sales and it's tons of fun, but the build up to them is horrifying! We have our shabby chic stuff displayed in the shop but, alas, there is no place to put the yard sale stuff until the tent goes up. I have diligently searched my house for things we no longer need and I must say I have been very thorough. Since Julia will not allow me to keep to all that stuff at her house I have to store it in the dining room. I say dining room but it is really my 'studio'-you know, we eat there at Christmas and the rest of the time it is my fabric storage room, sewing room, works in progress room etc. It is actually my most favorite room in the house-when it is in order of course. I thought I'd share some photos of what my husband so graciously puts up with several weeks out of the year. I hope you are not too terrified!



To end on a not so horrifying note: here is a picture of our sweet Sophie.

3 comments:

julia said...

Hi Kim
That Sophie is sooo sweet,I want to just come over there and kiss her little nose.
I'm getting excited about our sale.I have a long list of things to get done before the last curtain call.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I always wondered if you would ever use that attic! ˆ¿ˆ
Weird and interesting music choices, btw.

Kim said...

I am glad you liked it-keep checking back because I will add to it a couple times a week. Those are most of the songs that are usually in my head at some point during the day. Hmmm, I wonder if I need professional help!?!