Friday, February 1, 2008

Woohoo, I've Been Tagged

Well how fun is this? I've been tagged by Catie at http://catieanscorner.blogspot.com/
I am supposed to tell 5 things about myself.

1. I honestly don't like to be talked to much. I'm good for about 5 minutes then all I hear is blah, blah, blah and I start getting anxious. It's strange though because almost all of the friends I've ever had are big talkers.

2. I read 75 to 100 (at least) books a year-I'll read anything.

3. I hate bathrooms-they gross me out-especially public bathrooms (even the ones that seem clean enough). When my kids were potty training I should have been on meds because I think I may have made them a little freaky about bathrooms. My daughter wouldn't even use a public toilet and most of the time I wouldn't LET my sons-they could pee in the bushes somewhere.

4. I have a bachelors (history, geography) but would love to go back to school for something "artsy"-interior design, fashion, art, etc.

5. I LOVE a nap! I could take one everyday.

1 comment:

CatieAn said...

Hi Kim
I love the five things you listed.
In is so fun to learn about each other through randowm facts.
I think we all have our own 'fear' of public bathroons etc.
I am sure your kids are fine......hmmm but was that your little boy who was peeing in my bushes the other day? HA catie