Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun With The Girls

10 year old girls love to play with make-up. My girl had a friend over today. They spent their own money on make-up at the dollar store this afternoon and I agreed to be their guinea pig.
This is not what I was expecting. I especially love my uni-brow. And the moles. They called this look "Helga Goth". For the girl-beauty school, no-photographer-maybe.



First that and then this:They didn't name this one, but I think I'll call it "Cat at the Morgue". They will be surprised to see what I do to them while they are sleeping tonight. Man, I hope I can stay up longer than they can.

1 comment:

julia said...

I'm rolling in laughter!!!! You have to be the coolist Mom ever. This is a good way to hid the fact that you might need a waxing.

Love ya Julia