Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can You Hear It?

Listen...Can you hear it? It's the Hallelujah Chorus! (For the full effect go over to the side where my music is and click on it) Know why? The kids finally went back to school and I got my house clean! Woohoo*high five*

Don't get me wrong, my kids are great and I am blessed that I get to stay home and take care of them, HOWEVER, I really do enjoy my quiet time during the day. School started yesterday, but the girl stayed home because she was sick-tonsilities, strep throat, sinus infection, something along those lines (the doctor is not very precise). Some antibiotics made her not contagious so every last kid of mine was at school today. I finished up with putting the Christmas decorations away and cleaning. Not a very exciting day by some standards, but for me, today at least, there are not too many things as fabulous as having a clean house! I am not delusional and I realize it won't last past tomorrow, but that's OK.
Clean kitchen:

Clean bathrooms and laundry room:

Clean living room:

2 comments:

julia said...

Hi Kim, You did a really nice job on the wordage of this blog. I feel your joy. OMG!! Your home is so beautiful in these pictures. Good Job Girl!!

Love julia

calicodaisy said...

Beautiful home! Great pictures. I found your blog through the sweet heart box swap flickr. I'm new at paper art, so I'm checking everyone else's out! I went to college in SA - Trinity U. I love it there. Bobby Flay just did a puffy taco throw down on a show the other night. I miss Taco Cabana on San Pedro! Oh, for a fajita and guac - with a little Margarita on the side! -- Michele http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/