Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Good-I Mean Marvy

Got out today with no children. I was desperate for this day-practically sold my soul to have it, but it was good.

Had some lunch
Had to try out one of Tammy's new toys:
Sat for a portrait:
Did some shopping:Got a new word:And found some of THE BEST stuff:
I've been looking for old mermaid things forever and finally found some-these look pretty crummy right now, but soon they will be very charming-75 cents!


Fancy polka panties-$5
No, I don't polka.

Mint Condition Vintage Beaded Purse-woohoo-only ONE dollar-sweetdaddy!

Assortment of actually useful items-$4
SweetDaddy #2! $5
Vintage knit outfit-$1
Precious friend who lets me steal her pictures-priceless




This picture of Sophie has nothing to do with my day at all, in fact I took it last week, but she is so stinkin' cute I just had to share.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kim
Thanks again for a Fab Friday!!
You realy did find some great stuff yesterday. I'm glad we got a chance to talk about friendship, You are irreplaceable!!

Love Julia

Anonymous said...

You sold your sole for a day without children but you want me to put two of them and your grandmother in the car with me for 16 hours just so your child can talk to someone besides you YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY